It take a lot of volunteers and hard work to make a quilt show happen….
Thumbnails..please click on these to enlarge.
1. Quilters bring their quilts between 8:30 and 10:00 a.m. Each quilt has been assigned a number and goes in to a special pile.
2. Standards are assembled and..
3. white sheets are attached as a backdrop.
4. Poles to hold the quilts are attached to standards.
5. Materials for decorations are check in.
6. Raffle Quilt is displayed for some lucky person to buy the winning ticket.
A special thank you to all of the volunteers who make it happen.