Most days by the time the sun comes up, I’m in my classroom, setting out books, running an agenda, starting the coffee, doing the dreaded “paperwork”, but today was a field trip to the main campus and I stopped by the local Starbucks for some coffee. Look at the show the sky was putting on. It was only after I got home I spotted the bird in the sky.
Whoops! Apparently I was “tagged” and neglected to follow through…O.K…. 8 things you might not know about me.
1. Despite the fact I go to work early, I am not really a morning person. My most productive time is probably in the evening.
2. I had a grandma who lived to be 106. (good genes)
3. I ALWAYS ring when I go through the metal detector at an airport (artificial hips and one knee)
4. My minor in college was history. I still have a passion for the subject.
5. One of my mottos is “have passport, will travel”.
6. I lived in Germany in the early 80’s. Were it not for my late husband saying we had to go home and be sensible, I’d still be there.
7. I love to play games…even ones I am not good at. I think it goes with my wanting to learn something new everyday.
8. I collect and wear antique jewelry. It all started with Grandma’s rhinestone pins.
Now…who to tag? If you have not been tagged…and would like to play…tomorrow is your day! Tell us 8 things about yourself that we might not know.